Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cue Molly freakout in 3...2...1...

I wish I could remember exactly which night the following travesty occurred, but I can't. I guess I'll just start from the beginning.

I came to bed, at a somewhat reasonable time - probably around 12 or 1. I was watching Hamlet 2, about to fall asleep. All of a sudden, Molly unleashed the sleepy fury on my innocent, tired self. This is what was said that evening:

"Emma. I've told you three times today..all day today, that I need help! You never help me with the dog."


At this point, I am laughing hysterically, trying to convince my dear, sleeping sister that she is, in fact, sleeping. Then, this:

"What's to funny, Emma? Why are you always such a bitch? Bitch!"


...my laughing starts to die down a bit.
Molly grabs the remote out of my hand and heads out of the room. I could hear her stumbling up the stairs and then use the restroom on the second floor. I was lying in bed, wide-eyed and freaked out as usual. Then it got really weird.

She storms back in the room and says:
"I will not let someone kick me out of my own room! Leave, Emma! Go somewhere else."

So next thing I know, I'm sitting on the foot of the stairs with my pillow, jaw dropped.
What just happened?

The next morning, Molly came upstairs and said:

"Emma, why are you sleeping on the couch up here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment